Re: [AMBER] DMPC GAFF lipid membrane is freezing at 303 K.

From: Subbarao Kanchi <ksubbuamber.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 23:52:02 +0530

*Dear callum and Balazs*,
                                   *I have performed the DMPC simulation
(for 288 lipid patch) with this GAFFLipid parameter (provided at the lipid
book http://lipidbook.bioch.ox.ac.uk/package/). I got the area per Lipid
~55.22 sq Angstroms/lipid after 10ns but it is far away from the reported
value in the paper "GAFFlipid: a General Amber Force Field for the accurate
molecular dynamics simulation of phospholipid" (60.38 sq Angsroms/lipid). I
would appreciate any suggestion in this regards. *
*
*
*Regards,*
*Subbarao kanchi. *