Re: [AMBER] How do I use MMPBSA.py for namd .dcd file?

From: sudipta <sudipta.mml.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 19:36:08 -0400

Do I need to download ambertools13. I have not done that. Rather, I ran the
commands that you mentioned in the previous mail. However, the second
command line didn't work and I just use the 'make install' for that.
Moreover, i used -mpi flag in the first command line to install the MPI
version of that.

However, the MMPBSA.py.MPI program is not running