Re: [AMBER] How do I use MMPBSA.py for namd .dcd file?

From: sudipta <sudipta.mml.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 00:45:01 -0400

Hi Jason,

I am facing another problem. The new .prmtop file which I generated using
chamber is not compatable with NAMD. The NAMD program showing some error
like
Processor 0 Exiting: Called CmiAbort ------------
Reason: FATAL ERROR: Failed to read AMBER parm file!

Charm++ fatal error:
FATAL ERROR: Failed to read AMBER parm file!

However, when I generate a file using tleap then it is running. But during
that time I need to use amber force filed which I don't want. Please give
some suggestions how do I use chamber generated .prmtop file for runnig
namd2 or mmpbsa.py program. Is there any tricks or do I need to change
format further? if so, how can I do that?

best
sudipta