Re: [AMBER] How do I use MMPBSA.py for namd .dcd file?

From: sudipta <sudipta.mml.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2013 22:28:10 -0400

Hi Jason,

I can create the prmtop file without any error using chamber. I have made
all the prmtop file using chamber and converted my namd .dcd file to .mdcrd
rajectory file. However, there is some problem to run it. The errors are
following below.
time MMPBSA.py -O -i mmpbsa_ptraj.in -o FINAL_RESULTS_MMPBSA_NMODE.dat -sp
3jzb_test.prmtop -cp 3jzb_complex.prmtop -y
3jzb_protein_ligand_system_12.mdcrd
ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: '8('
Exiting. All files have been retained.