Re: [AMBER] How do I use MMPBSA.py for namd .dcd file?

From: Sarah Witzke <witzke.sdu.dk>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 07:10:56 +0000

Dear Sudipta,

In my experience Chamber expects two extra lines that are not added when using psfgen.
Normally I always have to add these two lines (one line is blank) manually after generating the charmm psf file with psfgen in vmd.

########################
       0 0 !NUMLP NUMLPH

########################

When I have a system without CMAP terms (e.g. a pure membrane) these two lines are added at the very end of the pdf file like this:

########################
.
.
.
       0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
       0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
       0 0 0 0

       1 0 !NGRP
       0 0 0

       0 0 !NUMLP NUMLPH

#########################

For a system with CMAP terms the lines are added as the second last section like this:

#########################
.
.
.
       0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
       0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
       0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
       0 0 0

       1 0 !NGRP
       0 0 0

       0 0 !NUMLP NUMLPH

       3 !NCRTERM: cross-terms
      56 216 218 224 216 218 224 229
     239 241 243 261 241 243 261 263
     261 263 265 271 263 265 271 276

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
Sarah

Den 16/09/2013 kl. 06.45 skrev sudipta <sudipta.mml.gmail.com>
: