Re: [AMBER] Different MMPBSA results in the use of sander and pmemd

From: (wrong string) 千语千寻 <qianyuqianxun88.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 11:44:58 +0800

hello, thank you for your reply. I have two different trajectories, one is
done in sander, and the other in pmemd.I can get Jason's point. Maybe the
two simulations could be exploring completely different regions of phase
space.
But in my system,the ligand binding to the protein has a Crystal Structure,
I just want it to reach an equilibrium state. I think the Crystal Structure
is stable,so i simulation 1ns in sander and pmemd, do you think it is
enough?