Re: [AMBER] Different MMPBSA results in the use of sander and pmemd

From: <wmsmith.uci.edu>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 10:13:26 -0700

Hello,
 As far as I can see, using radiiopt = 0 gives the same results for both
Amber12 and Amber13 under pbsa when I use the same mdcrd and paramater
files you sent. Using radiopt=1 does seem to vary slightly. I'm not sure
exactly why, but the deviation is very small.
Also, I only saw one coordinate trajectory file in the zip you sent
though. Were there 2 different trajectories? If you are comparing two
separate runs, then as Jason said, slightly different results are
expected. Particularly if you haven't run long enough to achieve good
convergence.
-Wes