Re: [AMBER] missing loop

From: Bill Ross <ross.cgl.ucsf.EDU>
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2013 20:54:17 -0700

Likely the loop needs to be modeled because it is too mobile to
be measured. To observe this, you could run a quick vacuum dynamics
with all but loop frozen, starting from different predictions. I suspect
the same conformational space might be covered. You could even 'draw in'
the missing residues in xleap (not recommended) and get similar space.

Bill