[AMBER] update_amber script confuses Amber versions

From: Robyn Ayscue <robyn.ayscue.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2013 15:30:40 -0400

Greetings all,

I've been trying to apply bugfixes to Amber11 (running on a 64-bit Linux
machine / Fedora 17), and the update_amber script insists that we have
Amber12. I'm positive that we don't have Amber12, yet the version number
reported back to me when I type "update_amber --version" at a bash prompt
is "Amber 12.01". Unless someone broke into our lab and surreptitiously
installed Amber12 on our machines here (and for free, no less!), I'm pretty
sure the update_amber script is mistaken. Has anyone else run into this
phenomenon?

It's important that we're able to update/patch our current Amber version to
the latest bugfix, because we're trying to compile a parallel build, and I
think that our being behind on bugfixes is preventing us from being
successful.

If you need any additional information from me, don't hesitate to ask. Many
thanks in advance.

Apologies if this topic has already been covered in the past; I did browse
the archives but I didn't see it mentioned there.

Robyn Ayscue