Re: [AMBER] Hydroxylysine Parameters

From: Chris Forman <cjf41.cam.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 13:33:45 +0100

Hi David,

Many thanks for these pointers. I was able to use this information and
now have suitable parameters for Hydroxylysine.

Gamess outputs a charge file which appeared to be in the same format as
the .crg file in the hydroxyproline example, so I could leap to step 5,
and then step six as you suggested.

Just a question of knowing about and then using prepGen properly and how
to define the residue using the mainchain terminology.

Many thanks.

Chris