[AMBER] glycam_in Xleap

From: lara lara <lara.4884.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 13:22:40 -0400

Dear Amber !

I am using the Glycam_06 parameter set in the Xleap to
generate the GAG sequence .

I am interested in sulfating the residues, earlier I mailed regarding
sulfating the 2nd position of the Iduronic acid. I got help and understood.

Now , I have a better reading of Glycam, I am not able to see the N -
sulphated in the case of the ( N - acetyl glucosamine)

It gives a list of sequence , 0YA, 1YA, ....QYA ( for no sulfation ,
position 1 sulfation ....position 3,4,6 sulfations) how to do 2 nd position
sulfated with glycam ?

is it possible to do it ? , please let me know if there is any residue type
!

thank you