Re: [AMBER] Problematic structure after minimization on GPU

From: Scott Le Grand <varelse2005.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 10:05:01 -0700

Here are the coordinates of the 3 atoms that blow up this simulation:

  6084: 38.171128 34.601178 39.471302
  5507: 38.165383 34.604245 39.467213
 28509: 37.811290 33.759249 39.328133

I'd say the minimization is likely blowing up on VDW since I cap forces and
then getting overwhelmingly attracted electrostatically.

Can you try this again with tiny VDW radii on the water atom?

Scott