Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA: AttributeError: 'list' object has no attribute 'stdev'

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2013 23:32:24 -0400

Upgrade to AmberTools 13 with all of the updates. I believe this issue was previously reported and fixed in that version.

If not, please set debug_printlevel to 2 in the _MMPBSA_info file and run

MMPBSA.py -rewrite-output

So I can get a trace back with a location of the error.

(Note you can use the above command with AmberTools 13 to avoid recalculating the entropies).

Good luck,
Jason