Re: [AMBER] Jobs resubmitted when calculating entropy

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 09:54:00 -0400

On Thu, Aug 1, 2013 at 6:02 AM, Changqing Yan <ycqchemical.gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Amber experts,
>
> When I calculate some entropy, it was found that the job was
> auto-resubmitted. Have you ever came across this before?

This has to do with the configuration of the Torque scheduler on the
cluster you're using. In some cases, the job will be resubmitted if the
first one ended in error. It is unrelated to Amber.

This is a question better posed to your system admin.

HTH,

BioMaPS,
Rutgers University
Postdoctoral Researcher