[AMBER] radii effect on PB_cavity surften_cavity offset

From: berin karaman <berinkaraman.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 06:54:15 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Amber users, I would like to try different setups for PB calculations. As I will be generating my Leap files using different radii set (bondi, mbondi, mbondi2, mbondi3, Rmin, Parse) for GB calculations, it will as I assume affect my results evetually when I use them in PB calculations with different INP = 1&2, RADIOPT=0&1 or I also want try hybrid models with IVCAP=1&5... Is it okay to use default cavity_surften, cavity_offset for PB calculations whenever I change the radii in xleap ? I have prepared a small table for different setups where i change the INP, RADIOPT, IVCAP parameters by looking at the AMBER 12 / Examples /TEMPLATE_INPUT_SCRIPTS / SURFTEN_SURFOFF_Recommendations.pdf file  If anybody has experience about different radii effects on PB calculations and how we need to change the input, I will really appreciate if you can have a look at the table and let me know if I need to change something in the procedure. Best regards,   Berin Karaman Medicinal Chemistry Institute of Pharmacy Martin-Luther-Universität Halle-Wittenberg Wolfgang-Langenbeck-Str. 4 06120 Halle (Saale), Germany