Re: [AMBER] Distance based mask for qmmask

From: Fabrício Bracht <fabracht1.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 16:05:00 -0300

HI Ross. I just read the paper describing the use adQM/MM in amber. It says
there that the code has been implemented in amber, but you mentioned
earlier that it will be a part of the next version of amber. I am guessing
that the code that has been implemented is only available to developers,
correct?
You also mentioned earlier the the discontinuity problems can be a problem
if one does not use a very tight thermostat. By using langevin thermostat
and a small gamma_ln value would I be able to use the adaptative scheme
efficiently to include solvent effect on the qm region?
Thank you
Fabrício