[AMBER] Request Force Fields References

From: Catein Catherine <askamber23.hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 23:24:11 +0800

Dear Prof. Case,
Thanks for kind reply.
In the AMBERTools12 manual, I noted that ff12SB using the following force fields:
Protein --> ff99SB + new backbone and side chain torsions
DNA --> ff99 + Barcelona backbone torsion modifications
Is "ff99 + Barcelona backbone torsion modifications" same as f99bsc0 for DNA?
Would you mind to let us know the references paper for these new force fields? Is ff12SB only available for AMBER12? Can we use ff12SB in AMBER 10?
Where can we download the AMBER10 and ambertools10(if any?) manuals?
Best regards,
Catherine