Re: [AMBER] mdread MMPBSA

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 07:43:09 -0400

It would help if you told us what versions of MMPBSA.py and Amber you were
using. Note that if you are _not_ using AmberTools 13, the next suggestion
will be to upgrade to AmberTools 13 and try that, since many bugs have been
fixed since the earlier versions were released.

Another comment here: I don't think that the GB models implemented in Amber
have really considered iron in its parametrization process, so results from
such systems may be suspect...

HTH,
Jason

BioMaPS,