Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA.py

From: Hunter Brown <bassoongoon.earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 08:39:18 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

MMPBSA.py requires three (usually four I think) prmtop files. The best way to prepare those is in LEaP. If I recall, the manual, and MMPB(GB)SA tutorial describe the usage quite nicely. If I recall correctly, an the MDCRD does not (and indeed should not?) need to be stripped of waters.

By all means, someone else tell me if I am wrong.

Hope this helps a little bit.

-Hunter Brown