[AMBER] MMPBSA.py

From: Shashidhar Rao <shashidharr.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 22:49:05 -0400

Hello AMBER Gurus,

I apologize for asking a very naive question. I have carried out AMBER MD
studies on a series of protein-ligand complexes and would like to carry out
MMGB-SA and MMPB-SA calculations on the trajectories. my system includes a
box of waters in addition to the protein-ligand complex as well as the
counterions. I wanted to know if the MMPBSA.py script can be run on the
trajectories as they are or do I need to take out the waters and the
counterions. If latter, what is the best way to do so (perhaps cpptraj)?

thanks for your help in advance,
Shashi Rao

--
Shashidhar N. Rao