[AMBER] bad atom type: cl MMPBSA.py

From: <sribone.fcq.unc.edu.ar>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 12:57:26 -0300

Dear all, Im running MMPBSA.py for a receptor-ligand system where the
ligand has a chloride atom in its structure. When I run the MMPBSA.py a
received the mesage: 'bad atom type: cl'. I already search for the solution
in the amber mailing list and found that I need to add the chloride radius
to the mdread.f90, so I did it manually but it didn't work.
  I also read an example to do it as a patch
(http://archive.ambermd.org/201101/0220.html.) for a Na+ atom, but I don't
understand how I can apply it for my chloride atom. Can anyone help me to
make this patch or explain me how can I make it.
  Regards,

  Sergio Ribone.