Re: [AMBER] problem on heating with restraints on the solute

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2013 23:06:25 -0600

Hi,

You seem to have a very strange system. How did you generate it? The
first residue appears to be actually two separate molecules. Reading
your topology into cpptraj or parmed.py shows that the topology is
very strange, and this is likely what is causing your problems. Can
you provide some more info on how you generated these molecules and
for what purpose?

-Dan