[AMBER] ´ð¸´: ´ð¸´: timecorr

From: Hongyi WU <why0713.sjtu.edu.cn>
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2013 10:54:35 +0800

David,

Sorry for my late reply.
So would you please tell me about the algorithm of the command "timecorr"?
Thank you!

Hongyi

-----ÓʼþÔ­¼þ-----
·¢¼þÈË: David A Case [mailto:case.biomaps.rutgers.edu]
·¢ËÍʱ¼ä: 2013Äê7ÔÂ10ÈÕ 0:34
ÊÕ¼þÈË: AMBER Mailing List
Ö÷Ìâ: Re: [AMBER] ´ð¸´: timecorr

On Tue, Jul 09, 2013, Hongyi WU wrote:

> But I get the definition of correlation from our text book, Molecular
> Modeling Principles and Applications by Andrew R. Leach. And it's just
> the same as Pearson correlation (or at least the mathematical form). I
> have attached a screenshot of the definition to this letter.

But the Pearson corrleation has nothing to do with what the "timecorr"
command provides. See Dan's email for information on the former.

...dac