Re: [AMBER] Ptraj B Factor PDB

From: Parker de Waal <Parker.deWaal09.kzoo.edu>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 18:59:49 -0400

Thank you both for the responses,

I'm a litter worried that my N and C terminal ends don't have higher
bfactors, however the rest of the bfactors follow suit (core ss low near
active site, greater on distal residues, distinctions between ss structure
and coil, etc.). Graph can be found here ->
http://research.parkerdewaal.com/furge/bfactor_byres.xlsx

Now that I have an bfactors generated is there a method to map them into
the average pdb? Or does this have to be done by hand?

Cheers,
Parker