Re: [AMBER] speed of amber12

From: Jorgen Simonsen <jorgen589.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 11:40:31 -0700

hi guys,

I recompiled everything with new intel compilers ( mpiicc, mpiifort ) using
only intel libraries but now I get the following problem when running the
make test.parallel:

/etc/tmi.conf: No such file or directory
/etc/tmi.conf: No such file or directory
/etc/tmi.conf: No such file or directory
/etc/tmi.conf: No such file or directory

[3] MPI startup(): tmi fabric is not available and fallback fabric is not
enabled
[0] MPI startup(): tmi fabric is not available and fallback fabric is not
enabled
[1] MPI startup(): tmi fabric is not available and fallback fabric is not
enabled
[2] MPI startup(): tmi fabric is not available and fallback fabric is not
enabled

I use this mpirun for the run: intel/impi/4.1.0.030/intel64/bin/mpirun

Any advise how to fix this thanks?