Re: [AMBER] First to Second Frame Position Jump

From: Parker de Waal <Parker.deWaal09.kzoo.edu>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 13:02:50 -0400

Also more information --

I believe I've found the source of this energy change, however I do not
know how to fix the problem.

Upon inspecting both the density.out and equil.out I noticed that the the
box seems to be changing size (which would account for the change in
pressure/temp/volume/etc)

Taken from density.out:
| Coordinate Index Table dimensions: 18 16 17
| Direct force subcell size = 5.1619 5.0825 5.1869

Taken from equil.out:
| Coordinate Index Table dimensions: 17 15 16
| Direct force subcell size = 5.1236 5.0821 5.1663

Has anyone encountered this before? Consider that both of these two
simulations are NPT I would assume that the box would remain constant
between them.

Best,
Parker