Re: [AMBER] hbond analysis - bridgeout

From: Fabrício Bracht <fabracht1.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 20:31:43 -0300

Hello. While looking for such a tool on the web, I came across some
references in an old amber list post (I mean, quite old, from 2005 i
think). The post said something about a program written to analyse such
hydrogen bonded water networks. Here is the link I found:
http://www.geocities.ws/dviip/menu.html
I am guessing that this tool no longer has any support, but it would be
nice to find something similar that is currently working.
Thank you
Fabrício