Re: [AMBER] espgen and G09

From: Sergio R Aragon <aragons.sfsu.edu>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 15:19:06 +0000

Hello Hannes,

Are you using the Windows version of g09 by any chance? We noticed that the Windows version behaves as you describe below, but when run under Unix (Version C.x) the proper behavior of the Iop was obtained and the required information was output on the *.out file. Perhaps the version B.x under Unix will also behave appropriately.

Good luck,

Sergio