Re: [AMBER] Is it possible to do constant pH simulations by titrating the basic residues as well?

From: Christina Bergonzo <cbergonzo.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 09:03:19 -0600

Hello,

Step 2 of the Constant pH tutorial points out the residue names:
http://ambermd.org/tutorials/advanced/tutorial18/section1.htm

"Modify the residue names of the residues you wish to titrate, making
the following substitutions (the reference pKas shown are for the
capped, neutral amino acid in solution):"

Also, the manual tells us that LYS, TYR and CYS residue names are not
changed (pg. 162 of the Amber12 manual).

Hope this helps.

-Christina

On Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 8:46 AM, Yip Yew Mun <yipy0005.gmail.com> wrote:
> How do I do so.? Coz I don't know what residue names should I change to for the basic residues.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On 11 Jul, 2013, at 8:46 PM, Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> On Jul 11, 2013, at 3:58 AM, "#YIP YEW MUN#" <YIPY0005.e.ntu.edu.sg> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Is it possible to do constant pH simulations by titrating the basic
>>> residues as well?
>>
>> Yes.
>>
>> Jason
>>
>> --