Re: [AMBER] Amber 12 on OSX 10.8.4

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 19:41:12 -0400

On Jul 10, 2013, at 7:17 PM, "Wang Chern Hoe (Dr)" <WangCH.ntu.edu.sg> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I got this error message while compiling using this configure setting:
>
> ./configure -macAccelerate -mpi gnu
> make install
>
> ncsu-umbrella.F90:9.42:
>
> use netcdf, only : nf90_double, nf90_float
> 1
> Fatal Error: Wrong module version '10' (expected '4') for file 'netcdf.mod' opened at (1)
> make[2]: *** [ncsu-umbrella.o] Error 1
> make[1]: *** [parallel] Error 2
> make: *** [install] Error 2

This indicates that a different compiler was used to build the NetCDF module as you are currently using to build Amber. There is a link to my wiki on the Amber website with instructions for setting up a Mac to work with Amber.

When everything is set up correctly, use the command "make uninstall" to clean out the old files and then recompile.

HTH,
Jason

> Can someone help me please ? I really do not wish to use the -nobintraj option.
>

> Thanks

Quantum Theory Project
University of Florida
Ph.D. Candidate