Re: [AMBER] AMBER GPU Job Write Fails

From: Mona Minkara <mona.minkara.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 11:57:51 -0400

Hello Ross,

Ok, so the GPU model is M2090; I have tried running both single and MPI;
None of the jobs write log or error files; Finally, the version number is
12.2 which was last updated on 01/10/2013

I'm not sure if this is relevant, but I noticed that every machine has 2
gpus but all the jobs are only using the first one.

Thank you very much,
Mona

On Wed, Jul 10, 2013 at 9:58 AM, Jan-Philip Gehrcke <jgehrcke.googlemail.com