Re: [AMBER] Antechamber atom types and all_nuc94.in atom descriptions

From: FyD <fyd.q4md-forcefieldtools.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 10:16:45 +0200

Dear Kamali,

IOp(6/33=2) corresponds to the default algo. of the Kollman's group.
iop(6/33=2,6/41=10,6/42=17) does not correspond to the default algo...
-> I think you should read to understand what these IOP means.
http://www.gaussian.com/g_tech/g_ur/k_iop.htm
http://www.gaussian.com/g_tech/g_iops/ov6.htm
IOp(6/33=2) is not documented; it pnly means 'print the MEP'...

Reliable calculations with Antechamber?
   Do not ask me - I do not use/support Antechamber.

You might also be interested in reading the R.E.D. article:
Problems (orientation & conformation, algo in MEP computation,
chemical equivalencing and charge fitting, etc...) related to MEP
computation are described; I hope this describe why R.E.D. was
developed...

regards, Francois