Re: [AMBER] AMBER GPU Job Write Fails

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2013 12:57:34 -0700

Hi Jan-Philip

Hmmmm. I thought we'd worked around all the GTX580 problems. Maybe one
crept back in with recent updates. Can you try doing the following:

cd $AMBERHOME
make clean
./configure -cuda gnu

Then edit config.h

And modify the following line from:

PMEMD_CU_DEFINES=-DCUDA -Duse_SPFP

PMEMD_CU_DEFINES=-DCUDA -Duse_SPFP -DNODPTEXTURE

Then

make install

And see if the problem goes away. At least for single GPU runs.

All the best
Ross