Re: [AMBER] update Ambertools 12 to 13 fails

From: David A Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2013 13:05:14 -0400

On Mon, Jul 08, 2013, Robert Wohlhueter wrote:

> In many case, I'll keep fiddling, maybe just move the installation to a
> better internet connection.

To re-iterate what you probably already know: you can download the
AmberTools13 tarball, if that turns out to work better. You would still want
to get updates, but you would be much closer to the current version than
with AmberTools12.

Also, our server-room air conditioning is currently (7/8/13) broken at
Rutgers, so that the Amber web site (which is also the location of the
update and upgrade data) is down. I'm hoping we can get everything fixed
today; if not, we'll investigate moving the web server to a different
machine.

...dac