Re: [AMBER] constant pressure simulation

From: kirtana S <skirtana4.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2013 19:21:39 -0700

Dear Amber Users,

I perform a constant volume run and then do constant pressure , I forgot to
send the script related to constant pressure run

&cntrl
   imin=0, ntx=5,
   irest=1, ntxo=1,tempi=300.0,
   ntf=2, ntc=2,cut=10.0,
   ntpr=1000, ntwx=1000, ntwe=1000,
   nstlim=5000000,tautp=2, temp0=300.0,
   dt=0.002, nscm=100,taup=2,pres0=1,
   igb=0,ntb=2,ntp=2,dielc=33,
   ntt=1,
 &end

Here in constant pressure run the box expands , decrease in density. Is it
possible to have experimental density of methanol.
 I visualilzed trajectory after I image and center the residues using ptraj.

Thanks
Kirtana