[AMBER] Is it possible to run accelerated MD with amber10?

From: Yip Yew Mun <yipy0005.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2013 11:16:59 +0800

Hi,

I'm interested in running aMD since reviews have commented that aMD is able to shrink simulations of millisec range to nanosec range. However, I'm using amber10 in my lab, therefore by any chance, is it possible to run aMD in amber10? Also, I'm not really on the programming side, so is there a tutorial on how to conduct an aMD simulation with amber? If not, is there anyone who is able to guide me step-by-step on it?

Many thanks.

Regards
Yip Yew Mun
Graduate, Masters
Chemistry and Biological Chemistry
School of Physical and Mathematical Sciences
Nanyang Technological University