Re: [AMBER] Antechamber atom types and all_nuc94.in atom descriptions

From: Kamali Sripathi <ksripath.umich.edu>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 23:26:34 -0400

Dear Francois,

As I was going through the RED procedure, I did come up with one question:

I'm wondering if you can direct me to some sort of documentation that
describes the different outputs generated by RED IV. Although tutorials 1
and 3 are very helpful, I have not been able to find explanations for files
like stat-RESP-FITab_m1 and stat-RESP-FIT_m1. For these two files
specifically, I'm wondering what the contents of each file are.

Thank you very much, and have a great night,

Kamali