Re: [AMBER] Antechamber atom types and all_nuc94.in atom descriptions

From: FyD <fyd.q4md-forcefieldtools.org>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 09:55:08 +0200

Dear Kamali,

For a listing of R.E.D. outputs; see PDF files:
http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/Tutorial/Tutorial-3.php#15
  & its PDF file:
http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/Tutorial/P2N/Central-frag-Pept/listing-1mol.pdf
  or
http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/Tutorial/Tutorial-3.php#24
  & its PDF file:
http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/Tutorial/P2N/All-frag-Pept/listing-6mol.pdf

You can find more examples in the tutorials...

Now about these 'stat' files; no documentation is available: sorry...

stat-QMSOFT_m1: charge values (ESP, Mulliken, Lowdin (if available))
extracted from the QM prog., GAMESS, Firefly or Gaussian, i.e. from
the JOB2....log file(s)); to be used for comparison with RESP or ESP
charges (i.e. with the final R.E.D. output).

stat-RESP-FITab_m1; output for the RESP inputs: stat-input-a_m1 &
stat-input-b_m1

stat-input-a_m1: qwt= 0 & chemical equivalencing is canceled; this
means you should get the _exact_ ESP charge values generated by the QM
prog. (i.e. stat-QMSOFT_m1) -> kinf of 'cross' comparison.

stat-RESP-FIT_m1: qwt= 0.0005 & chemical equivalencing is canceled;
for comparison with classical RESP charge values (or with the final
R.E.D. output).

Do not hesitate to ask more questions if something is not clear...

regards, Francois