Re: [AMBER] Anyone running machines with Quad GPU setups

From: Divi/GMAIL <dvenkatlu.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2013 14:30:28 -0400

  Thanks for pointing it out.
   Sorry for wrong info. You are correct. The board has 2 x16 and 2 x8 with
one native x16. Anyway, as I am planning on single-gpu runs, that should
not be an issue.
  Good news is that machine is rock solid and going non-stop for the past 3
months since I built it ( except some reboots due to OS updates)