Re: [AMBER] (nessun oggetto)

From: Maurizio CELENTANO <mcelentano.unisa.it>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 19:00:31 +0100

I'll try to be more accurate. Considering each conformation as a
"microstate s", I want to calculate the probability that the system
occupies the state s corresponding to the conformation s. I can do it
with amber 11?

JD

Il 13.05.2013 17:08 David A Case ha scritto:

On Mon, May 13, 2013, Maurizio CELENTANO wrote:

>> I made a NPT MD
simulation. Now I need to calculate the probability distribution of
molecular conformers, how can I do it with amber 11 package?

> You
might want to consider clustering the snapshots into a smaller number
of
> representative conformations. If that is not what you want, you
need to be
> more precise about what you mean by "probability
distribution of molecular