Re: [AMBER] Inconsistent results for TI calculations

From: Antonios Kolocouris <ankol.pharm.uoa.gr>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 19:48:58 +0300

Dear Thomas,

The H->OMe mutation (B->C) seems to have a problem representing a change of
two states which may have bigger difference in configurational space. Can
you check if equilibration has been reached for this instead for A->B; is
there any way to check also DDG convergence for that step? In this way you
will see if extra simulation is needed?