Re: [AMBER] (nessun oggetto)

From: David A Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 16:08:58 -0400

On Mon, May 13, 2013, Maurizio CELENTANO wrote:

> I'll try to be more accurate. Considering each conformation as a
> "microstate s", I want to calculate the probability that the system
> occupies the state s corresponding to the conformation s. I can do it
> with amber 11?

In molecular dynamics, all conformations (snapshots) have equal probability
with in the ensemble you are using. So each snapshot has probability 1/N,
where N is the number of snapshots.

(I doubt that this is what you really want...but at least the answer doesn't
depend on which version of Amber you have!)

...dac