Re: [AMBER] Test for NTP, ntt=3

From: David A Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 18:44:25 -0400

On Tue, May 07, 2013, Deák Robert wrote:

test on changing masses.

> With ntx=1, irest=0 there is no problem. So, I think there is something
> wrong with ntx=5 and 7 when the masses are changed.
> So this might be a bug?

Is the restart file from the original masses? Or if you equilibrate with
irest=0 (with new masses) and then switch to ntx=5 does the same thing happen?

This sounds like a problem you'll have to debug yourself, certainly to the
extent of trying to isolate the problem: does it depend on having ntp=1?
does it depend on having ntt=3?,, etc.

...dac