Re: [AMBER] Test for NTP, ntt=3

From: Deák Robert <kokumetto.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 11:47:41 +0200

I calculated the initial momentum for x, y and z directions for the whole
system, but there is nothing strange. The sum for x direction is -108.92,
for y is 6.36 and for z is 37.42.

I have verified the masses in prmtop, but I changed the masses of all atoms
with parmed. There is also no problem.

I have tried also ntx=5, the results are the same. Of cours for ntx=5 and 7
when I used the rst from equlibration with unchanged masses, I devided the
velocities with 2.

I verified also minimizing, heating and equlibrating the mass increased
system, but with ntx=5 and 7 the situation is the same, the y coordinated
of center of mass in increasing.

With ntx=1, irest=0 there is no problem. So, I think there is something
wrong with ntx=5 and 7 when the masses are changed.
So this might be a bug?

Regards,
Robert