Re: [AMBER] problem in cpptraj installation

From: Kshatresh Dutta Dubey <kshatresh.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 5 May 2013 21:37:54 +0530

Dear Daniel,

Thanks for your reply. During ./configure process, every thing is OK.
bzip2-devel is also installed. Even I had commented libbz2 in config.h for
cpptraj configuration but every time I am getting same error. However, this
problem has been resolved using parallel version and cpptraj has been
installed but it is still showing error in serial version.

With best regards