Re: [AMBER] antechamber espgen error for molybdenum complex:fitting values are missing

From: Sergio R Aragon <aragons.sfsu.edu>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 02:52:56 +0000

Dear Amber Users,

I have found a solution to the problem detailed below. Using the Windows version of g09, the molecule.esp file was not written or I didn't find it. Thus repeated the whole process in Linux and noted the presence of the molecule.esp file. Giving the following antechamber command now allowed the computation to finish.

antechamber -i MOS.esp -fi gesp -o MOS.prepin -fo prepi -c resp -rn MOS -s 2
-at amber

We will now see if we can prepare inpcrd and prmtop files for an MD simulation. Our interest is the modeling of the flexible loops on the exterior of this large protein, and not the details of the metal center geometry. The file 1fo4 has many missing residues, which we have added with the program modeller. We are using hydrodynamic computations to test the accuracy of the final structures obtained.

Cheers, Sergio