Re: [AMBER] Problem in parameter file generation

From: Kshatresh Dutta Dubey <kshatresh.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 02:58:23 +0530

Dear Ross

Thanks for your quick reply. I went through the leap.log file and found
that ions08.lib was already loaded. In previous versions of Ambertools, I
never used separate definition of parameters of Na and Cl during addIons.
Then why is it so? Furthermore, I am unable to find out the solution in
manual i.e. Ambertool12, ( I went through and found nothing except addIons
and addIon2). Please, suggest me in some more details as I am unable to
find useful information regarding this error in manual and tutorial.

Regards
kshatresh