[AMBER] how to get force information through MD run

From: kurisaki <kurisaki.ncube.human.nagoya-u.ac.jp>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2013 17:06:54 +0900

Dear Amber developers and users,

I'm now trying to print out force information through MD run.

First, I added "print command" to runmd.F90,
Just before velocity is up-dated in "the step-2".

However, I found this step is offseted by 0.5 * dt.
Then the timing is different of dumping coordinates and velocities.

So, I want to get force information at the same timing
when coorinates and velocities are written down.

I believe if you let me know what subrutine is used to dump these information.

Once I know it, I would call force there and write down f of sander or frc of
pmemd.

Thank you for your guidance.

Yours sincerely,

                                 Ikuo KURISAKI

PS.
I am interested in both of runmd for sander and that for pmemd.