Re: [AMBER] Gradually reduce the restraint within one step

From: <crazylyf.126.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2013 08:51:32 +0800 (CST)

Dear Prof. Case,

Thank you for your advice. The reason we tried to use the ff98 force field is that a previous paper ("RNA Stability Under Different Combinations of Amber Force Fields and Solvation Models") concluded a best performance for RNA simulating combining the ff98 and igb1. Currently, we would like to simulate RNAs implicitly, thus ff98 is one choice.

Best,

Yufeng