Re: [AMBER] Reducing positional restraint gradually

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 10:05:06 -0400

On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 9:32 AM, Rahul Banerjee <
rahul.banerjee.chemistry.msu.edu> wrote:

> Hi Jan-Philip,
>
> This combination works with Sander but not with PMEMD.
>
> I do not understand though, why this option is not available. When NMR
> restraints can be reduced gradually, why not positional restraints?

Because nobody has coded it yet. While the code itself would not
necessarily be that complicated, adding it and validating it is enough of a
time commitment to discourage people from messing with it.

All the best,

Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida
Ph.D. Candidate